We collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out forms on our website or on paper at events, or use any of our web-based products or services. The types of personal information we collect include,
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Payment information processed by our payment processor (ARGO does not retain your full credit card information)
- Personalization information including, but not limited to, an uploaded profile data
- Identifiers: A real name, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identification, email address, account name, passport number, or other similar identifiers
- Commercial Information: Records of personal property, products or services purchases, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Usage: Information on the users interaction the solution
- Geolocation data: Physical location
How We Share Your Personal Information
- To deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested
- To improve our website, including upgrading security measures
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To evaluate the products and services that we offer and develop new or improved products or services and to better understand ARGO’s business environment
- For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars
- To conduct general research on topics of interests to ARGO and its customers
We may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Services used by ARGO to aid our ability to provide the best possible experience to you.
- ARGO may need to share your information for law enforcement or other legal purposes. This type of sharing may be necessary in connection with a lawsuit, claim or investigation, governmental inquiry, court order, enforcement of legal rights (e.g., contract terms, intellectual property rights, etc.), safety issue, or other similar legal or security matter. Sharing your information for these reasons is not a regular event, but could arise from time to time. We will strive to limit the types and amount of information we may need to share for legal purposes to that which is reasonably necessary.
ARGO is headquartered in the European Union and acts in accordance with the applicable Laws of Cyprus, the decisions and guidelines of the Data Protection Authority and the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU Parliament (GDPR).Data Retention
ARGO retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.Your Rights
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from ARGO, you may opt-out at any time by sending us an email. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
If you are located in the European Union, you may have the following legal rights under European Union law:
- To withdraw consent at any time, if we are processing your personal information on the basis of consent
- To access the personal information ARGO has about you
- To request that ARGO rectify or erase your personal information
- To request that ARGO restrict the way it uses your personal information
- To object to the way ARGO uses your personal information
- To ask ARGO to transfer your personal information to someone else
- To lodge a complaint with a data protection agency in the European Union
If you are unable to remove the data please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and ARGO will remove all relevant data, so long as that removal is technically feasible, does not impact the accounting or business practices of our customers, and does not violate other regulatory or legal standards with which ARGO must comply.Security
ARGO uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ARGO disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.Links to External Websites
If you have questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us.
PM ARGO SOFTWARE LTD
Strovolos Center, Office 301